Who is it for?
People experiencing mild to moderate depression.
How can it help?
- Shown to reduce depression severity by 41% in all participants enrolled.
- High levels of patient satisfaction with 68% completing the program.
Why choose it?
- It's a medication free option.
- Can decrease the need for stepped up care such as long term medications or need for face-to-face therapy.
- Teaches new skills that break the harmful cycle of destructive thoughts and behaviors.
- Learn how to recognize and prevent setbacks.
What to expect:
- 4-module program that focuses on the development of self-management skills to recognize challenging thoughts. Motivates users with scheduling of pleasant activities and real life examples.
- Homework exercises help to reinforce the skills learned in the sessions.
- We recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox for optimal performance.
- Have a pen and paper handy!
- Printer access is helpful.
- If you don't have access to a computer, click here for public access options.
Already using MoodCalmerTM?