Who is it for?
People experiencing hazardous substance use.
How can it help?
- Reduce hazardous drug and alcohol use by 44-58% after 6 months
Why choose it?
- Clinical studies show that participants prefer the computer to face to face sessions for substance abuse.
- Addresses depression that often accompanies substance abuse.
What to expect:
- 10-module program that includes education on alcohol, drugs, cannabis and depression, activities such as monitoring mood, relaxation and mindfulness exercises.
- Interactive user experience, participants can choose which areas to focus on.
- Homework exercises help to reinforce the skills learned in the sessions.
- We recommend that you use Mozilla Firefox for optimal performance.
- Have a pen and paper handy!
- Printer access is helpful.
- If you don’t have access to a computer, click here for public access options.